Kit and Equipment Manager required for Hampton & Richmond Football Club:
About Hampton & Richmond Football Club
Hampton & Richmond FC currently play in the National League South with ambitions become full time professional and play in the Football League. As part of these ambitions, the club is seeking a full-time kit and equipment manager to join the backroom team to assist in ensuring the players and coaching staff have everything they need to be as successful on the pitch as possible. This is an exciting time to be part of Hampton & Richmond Football Club as the club transitions towards full time professionalism.
The Club requires a well organised individual who wishes to become part of a growing football club. A clean and full driver’s license will also be required. In your role as Kit and Equipment Manager, you will be expected to carry out the following duties;
- Wash and dry first team match kits and equipment after every match day – This is likely to be 1 to 2 games a week though where fixtures become congested towards the end of the season this could increase to 3.
- Wash and dry academy kits and equipment – This will be up to 3 kits a week.
- Pack kit and equipment up for 1st team matches
- Attend all 1st team home matches and travel with the 1st team for away matches.
- Pack academy kit and equipment for their matches – you will not need to attend their games.
- Ensure all equipment required for training is available and ready to use as per the training schedule – Training session schedule as follows; MON 1PM > 3PM: TUES & THURS 6:30PM > 9PM: FRI 10AM > 12PM):
There is a new kit van for transporting kit and equipment to matches and training.
Our values play a pivotal role in our success.
Our values are not just a list of words we expect our colleagues to learn, but a set of filters through which we deliver to each other, our fans, our partners, and our sponsors. As a team we live and breathe these values.
Our values are:
- We relentlessly pursue excellence through sacrifice & self-discipline
- We respect everyone and welcome all creeds and cultures
- We own up and are accountable for bringing solutions not problems
- We are role models for the community on and off the pitch
- We are fearless in the face of adversity
- We are committed and stand proud in victory and defeat
- We go forward and win in all aspects of life
How we say thank you
In return for your hard work and commitment to us, you will receive a reward package which will include, but not limited to:
- In-house training programme
- Mentoring Program with first team coaching staff and Director of Football
- Opportunities to develop football qualifications and business acumen
- Discounts at the Club shop and online
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Our core values mean that we have a strong ethical culture which allows us to meet the needs of our diverse audience, both on and off the pitch. We encourage applications from individuals regardless of their age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support your application, do not hesitate to get in touch with our People and Culture team.
Safeguarding is part of everything we do
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk. We expect all colleagues and volunteers to share this commitment.
This is a UK based job. It is unlawful to employ a person who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. All offers of employment for this role are subject to background checks, including criminal (DBS) and right to work, as well as a full reference history. We do not offer sponsorship for applicants who do not have the right to work in the UK
Send your CV to email@example.com